Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Spot

Did spanking new stuff at the Comedy Spot on Sunday night. I crushed. Curt Shackelford (the show organizer guy) let me do about 20 minutes. I love Curt. I really do. No dude on dude love here, just a great guy who works super hard to put shows together so idiot comics like me can get time.

Last night I went out. I was really drunk. I didn't go home all day Sunday and then went and did the Spot on Sunday night. I was disgusting. You know when you are so gross that you are aware of how gross you are and you are embarrassed? Just like that.

Tickets are selling rapidly for the Satellite Kickoff Show. It is going to be awesome. We will stun you and take your underpants off for you. For tickets, send an email to satelliteshows@gmail.com

Miserable about the Redskins loss today. I love the Redskins so much. I just want my parade. There was a parade in DC when I was a kid when they won the Superbowl. There was so much mirth. I want that again. They are so close to being a good team that its frustrating. They should have won the game today. I played sports and everyone says they 'should have won' so I know that's lame but I'm serious about this. There was a fumble that they called an incomplete pass. If the refs interpreted the rule correctly, then the rule needs to be changed. The QB tried to not throw the ball and then dropped it. Fumble, Redskins victory. The NFL irritates me because I think its the sport where the refs have the biggest impact on the game. There were some attrocious calls in the game and some even worse non-calls. I have never understood why its hard to just make the right call. A screw up periodically is understandable but what happened today is absurd. The Redskins made it close because of a bullsh#t defensive holding call on 4th down. Refs suck. I want to make a movie called 'Ref School'. My boy Mike Dirksen who is an actor in Hollywood will make this film and I will help. Ref School 2011, look for that sh*t.

My Madden Franchise was dealt a crippling blow tonight when Clinton Portis went down with a torn pectoral muscle. He is out for the year. Ladell Betts is really going to have to step up. I really need a girlfriend.

Out.

No comments: