Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, October 31, 2005

My New Man Crush

I have a man crush on Chad Daniels (www.chaddaniels.com), the headliner I got to work with this past weekend. Not only was he hilarious all weekend, but he is an incredible guy. I had an amazing time with him at the Baltimore Comedy Factory from the Thursday night show to the 3 show death march on Saturday night. I tore the club up from my feature spot on 5/6 shows with the Thursday night show being my worst as I decided to do poorly to set up the rest of the weekend. Erin Jackson was the MC and she had a great weekend as well. She's a funny lady and one of the nicest people that lives on Earth. Thanks again to the Factory for the spot.

I admire Chad because he's so ballsy. He has zero fear and doesn't whore himself to the audience the way insecure people like me tend to do. He was going to do it his way and I would laugh myself silly at lines that were going way over the heads of Baltimore's finest. Awesome.

Cool week this week. Nanny O'briens on Tuesday night (www.nannyobriens.com) show starts at 8:30. Ryan Conner, Chris White and others. Always a fun show.

Friday, and this is pretty cool, Daniel Tosh (who is easily worth the price of admission) is headlining a DC Comedyfest show that features nationally renowned sketch group Elephant Larry. The show will be hosted by my boy and humor creator, Rory Scovel. Check out www.dccomedyfest.com for details.

Saturday night, I'm in a contest that should be a lot of fun. The DCCF is putting on a contest at the Cantina Marina (www.cantinamarina.com) on the waterfront and the winner will get to open the DC Comedyfest in 2006. Show starts at 8 and should be a great time. Admission is free.

Sorry that post wasn't funny.

"I noticed everything is made of brick in this town. Most of the buildings, the warehouse...this wall. Who's the mayor of this town? The third little pig? Wolf couldn't blow my town over bitches." -Chad Daniels

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your blog. Here's a great place to visit .

Anonymous said...

Join NOW for FREE...

The Quick and FREE Way to Get a SWARM of Visitors to Your Site!

To find out more visit: making money using the internet site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and making money using the internet related stuff.