Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, October 21, 2005

U2/Satellite Ready to Rock

I went to the U2 show last night at MCI. They were incredible. I wish I didn't always speak in superlatives so when I really want to convey meaning, I coud actually make people appreciate what I'm trying to say. U2 was so amazing. That is what a band is supposed to do. They get how to put on a show. I had an unreal time.

Susan O'Malley, the President of the Wizards, came into our suite looking for our group leader. I told her: "thanks for the Wizards". Inappropriate and kind of awkward to be honest.

Satellite Show on Saturday. Nothing more needs to be said about it. People are excited, everything is in place, and its on. Thanks again to everyone that bought tickets. We will not let you go home without being entertained. Doug Powell will be there. Afterparty will be a good time. Meet us at the Front Page around 10.

One.

No comments: