Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Thanks Again and Next Week

Satellite Show was awesome on Saturday. Thanks to DC Comedyfest, Satellite, and all the great fans who came out and supported our kickoff show. More to come from us so stay tuned.

Go to www.dccomedyfest.com . Do it right now. Next week, Daniel Tosh is performing in a 'taste of the fest' show with a hilarious sketch troupe Elephant Larry. The show will be hosted by DC's own Rory Scovel at Lisner Auditorium at GW on Friday night.

On Tuesday, Nov 1, I'll be at Nanny O'briens for the monthly showcase with Ryan Conner, Chris White and others. Always a fun show.

On Saturday, Nov 5, along with some of the area's best comics, I'm in a contest to open next year's DC Comedyfestival. The show is at Cantina Marina (www.cantinamarina.com) on the Waterfront. Ryan Conner, Rory Scovel, Alicia Gomes, Seaton Smith, Herbie Gill and some others that I am forgetting. Show will be tight like shrunken spandex.

That's your funny danny calendar. Now to the real issues, if you live in a sprawled metropolitan area and plan on getting to places outside the city, you need a car. I can't stand non-car people. They come off like they are these helpless little lambs that will get blown away by the wind if you don't give them a ride to their house in Alexandria on a Friday afternoon when all you want to do is go in the exact opposite direction to your house and take a nap.

They put you in these positions like: "well if you want to hang out with me, I'm going to need a ride there and back" and you're a dick if you choose not to give them a ride because its like you don't care enough about them to make the extra effort. My boy dated a girl that never drove but was also a public transportation snob. I myself hate public transportation as I think it is for peasants and self-righteous earthy people who take the bus to their non-profit and go to happy hours and complain about their boss and Bush, but if I didn't have a car, I'd figure it out really quick.

My boy Pat lives in New York and he is like an idiot savant with the transportation system. He has mastered it and all its uses. He is a shining example of what can happen when one applies himself to getting around. This brings me back to my original point, if you don't have a car, get one. Then, once you have it, drive it and drive everyone around that you made drive you for all those years. Once my boy Mike graduates from law school, I expect a full 3 years of indentured servitude as my personal chauffeur. ha ha funny right? Drive me to Jamba Juice biyyatch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've Made My First Affiliate Commission!

See How I Did It Here - It's Quick And Easy!

electronic product