Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Factory

THIS JUST IN:

I am featuring at the Baltimore Comedy Factory this weekend (www.baltimorecomedy.com). Shows are as follows:

Thursday @8, Friday @8:30 + 10:30, and Saturday @ 7, 9, and 11

Chad Daniels is the headliner. I've never actually seen him but I have heard he's funny. Erin Jackson is the host and she is really good.


Speaking of baltimore comedy, I have got to mention my boy Justin Schlegel dominating the DC Improv Open Mic Showcase last night. He was so obviously the best comic that I was worried something weird would happen. Justin is the most talented comedian I have ever met. When I first saw him, you could just tell that he was a funny guy. Now, because he works so hard and is really dedicated to becoming great, he is a polished, smooth, and quick comic that has no limits on where he can go. Great job little jew, great job.

In these contests, there always seems to be someone that doesn't place very high and the entire audience is confused. Last night, Ricky Paugh had a good set. A large and boisterous portion of the crowd was there to see him and they were very supportive. It felt to a lot of people there that because he had so many people, the judges might have dismissed him. This doesn't make sense to me as one of the reasons you have a comedy club is so that people will come see the shows. No other points here, its just a little tough to figure out.

Come see me in Baltimore this weekend. I am going 'tear the club up'. Holler

No comments: