Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, April 21, 2006

NYC for Me

Tomorrow night. 9PM. Triad Theater. 158 W. 72nd Street

My boy JL Cauvin is recording his debut CD. I'm opening the show with 20 minutes of mirth and joy squared times the hotness cubed on stilts. If you live in New York, come to this show. If you do not live in New York, you are inherently not as good as those that do.

'You ask anybody. Anyone, tru'out the 5 burroughs, I'm known. You ask anybody about Lefty...' -Pacino in Donnie Brasco

'I'm so excited, I'm so excited...I'm so...scared!' - Jesse Spano SBTB Caffeine Pills Episode

' 'ey 'o fadda carmine!' - Rocky

'How can anyone be especially not a genius?' - Owen Wilson in Tennenbaums

'I thought the first guy and the last guy were good' - girl who didn't know I was standing right next to her after I hosted at the Improv.

End random quote assortment.

I hope to come back to you on Monday with tales of filth and hijinx. If I don't its because i got mugged in NYC...again.

Holler

No comments: