Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Support

I shot a television commercial today. It is for the PBS program 'Antiques Roadshow'. I had a fun time and will report back when the product is finished and if/when it will air. Either way, it was really cool to be a part of. Oh yeah, did I mention that they cast me in it? Because they did. Boooyakashat!

My college teammate, Michael O'Connor pitched pretty well in his Major League debut last night for the Nationals against the St. Louis Cardinals. He got saddled with a tough loss as he gave up just 3 unearned runs through 5 innings. Would have been scoreless but for a costly error by future star, Jeff Zimmerman. Congrats Okie. More to come.

I was going to talk about something completely unrelated until I received some wondrous news. For the dudes that read this, you know when your boy does something so magnificent, so unbearably tight, and so breathtakingly amazing that you puke and cry and tell everyone you can think of? Like, its something that creates so much mirth and wonderment that it becomes something that lives on its own and anytime you feel a certain inkling, you can dip yourself in said entity and bask in its glory and feel warmth...Don't know what I'm talking about? That's because you don't have a boy, who's an actor in LA, that has had relations with one of the most uber hot ladies alive. I'm not going to blow my boy up or the young lady in question either, but please know that I now love him and also hate him more than I ever thought possible.

Come see the shows tonight at Topaz at 8 and tomorrow at the Barking Dog at 8. Topaz is in Dupont and we are having the latest Geek Comedy Tour Show. Lots of humor, not as much social awareness. Tomorrow night, the Bethesda Literary Festival at the Barking Dog. 4723 Elm Street Right off Wisconsin Ave. Both shows will be the hotness in a freezer bag of amusement.

No comments: