Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Would You Rather?

Today completely honks. Blah blah blah, special project blah blah blah. Bottom line, I had to be at work at 7 AM. Lots of people do this and will scoff at me. These are the types of people that brag about getting to work early:

"H*ll, I'm at work every morning at 7..."

Oh really, Johnny Real Estate? Then you have a sh*tty job. Don't brag about how early you have to be at work. Its like bragging about how late you stay up. "Stayed up 'til 2 last night...watched a movie...but whatever..." Its exceptionally young to do that.

Note: Please see the glossary post regarding 'honks' and 'young' if you are confused.

I am not a morning person. I hate the morning. Every day, when I have to get up for work, I am ripped away from joyous sleep. This morning, I woke up and it was still dark. There is nothing sadder on this earth than waking up when it is still dark to begin your day. I don't care what people tell you, its not natural. Its wrong. We're not supposed to be doing this. The real reason I want to be a world famous comic/dictator is so I won't have to wake up before 10 AM ever again.

Arriving at work uber-early is beat. Fact. I was playing a game with myself and was surprised at some of my answers...

Would you rather? :

-Do this for a year
or
- be a vegetarian for a year

veggies.

-Do this everyday
or
-go back in time to high school and lose a fight every weekend in front of a girl that I liked

fights

-Do this everyday
or
-receive a surprise wedgie once every two weeks

wedgies

-Do this everyday
or
-Never play another video game again

take them away...don't let me see you do it...just take them

-Do this for a year
or
-No cheese for a year

I may be turning into lactard...

-Do this for a week
or
-Get into an argument and lose in front of 100 people everyday for a week and have everyone talk about me behind my back that I am such an a$$ and then shut up abruptly as I walk in the room.

Arguments

-Do this for a month
or
-Go to a petting zoo with tons of snakes and be forced to pet a snake (Note: Funny Danny is horribly afraid of snakes. To the point where I saw a snake once and stayed up all night holding a bat out of fear. True story)

Let's go to the petting zoo b*tches

-Do this for a year
or
-Recieve the silent treatment from all my comic friends for 6 months and not know what I did...

I don't like talking to them that much anyway...

The bottom line is that I am not supposed to be waking up early. You do what you have to do...then you complain about it. That's how life works.

Out.

No comments: