Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Remember Remember the 5th of November...

V For Vendetta is awesome. What a cool movie. Natalie Portman-Rouhier is an incredible actress. She's just flat out really good at acting. Really entertaining and well done. See it and absorb the mirth.

Unrelated topic:

Some complete sh*t bag took out my side mirror yesterday. The rule should be thus:

I get a choice.

Choice 1:

He/She should not only have to pay for the replacement and take time out of his/her day to deal with it instead of me getting the shaft. Even if I were to be compensated for the amount, the 'PIA' or pain in the a$$ factor is still really high.

Choice 2:

I get to exert physical violence on his/vehicle until I'm satisfied. Crow bar, baseball bat, whatever. They should have to watch as I go to town. I will give hitting pointers as I do it:

"Keep your head still..."

"Now, the key to making consistent contact is to keep your balance...so when I take my stride and go to make contact (smash against the windshield), I want to stay on balance all the way through contact."

"OK, watch my bottom half...watch the hips explode into the point of contact...(smashing the sideview mirror off the car) boom! Right there did you see that? That's where your power comes from..."

DC Comedyfest. Its on like when Poppy gets spinach and Voltron forms...

No comments: