Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Real Men of Genius...

Daniel Tosh is awesome. Great comic, great dude, great smile and attention to details. I had a great time performing with him at Maryland last night in front of tens of people...He is so composed and interesting on stage. He doesn't run around and shout like an idiot; he just does his thing and is entertaining as hell. Just incredible to watch.

Back stage before the show. Rory, Ryan, Jay Hastings, Daniel Tosh and I were playing a game that Tosh invented. It involved masking tape, a bottle of water, a chair leg, and betting. Wondrous. Long story short, Rory won and now I have to do something really horrible for him involving rubber gloves and a running start...

Because the show was last night, I was not able to watch 24. I hope to catch it tonight and review it on the morrow.

Benefit show at Dremos on Wednesday (insert cause here) ___________, is a great charity and you all know how I feel about doing charity work. Because causes like ________ remind us all what its really all about. Working with (insert those who benefit here) _________ is the all the thanks I really need.

No comments: