Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, November 07, 2005

The Dominance of Seaton Smith

Dominant. This is the only way to describe Seaton Smith on Saturday night at the contest. He rung up a well-deserved victory at the DC Comedyfest Contest at Cantina Marina. He was awesome. Well done young man.

I was awful. I sealed my fate in the first 7 seconds when I made some kind of awkward reference to wanting to sleep with Alicia Gomes; this made everyone uncomfortable. I am so intimidated by her as she is really funny and I have no idea how to talk to her. It reminds me of 7th grade when 7 dudes would crowd around 2 chicks and I'd be just outside the circle and when I finally got a word in it was a joke that referenced something that happened 5 minutes before and no one got it and it got really silent and I would break out in acne on the spot. So, my bad Alicia.

Both Alicia and Ryan Conner were hilarious. They both crushed and it would have been between them if Seaton hadn't come in the end and dominated like Voltron.

In other news, if you haven't heard of this, read it now http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2216124

Its a story about two Carolina Panthers Cheerleaders who were hammered at a bar in Tampa and decided to go and make seggs in a bathroom stall. An angry woman called the police because she had to wait for too long. Do what other uppity chicks do: go into the men's room by doing that thing where you act all flirtatious and skip the line and then go take care of business with a hover-craft move in the stall. Don't be a bitch and call the cops.

My boy is married to an NFL cheerleader. I partied with many of them at the wedding. We did not see behavior like this or the wedding would have been a bit more fun. The cheerleaders at the wedding were complete fun-sponges that left after an hour and ten minutes. This was highlighted by several of them sharing one piece of chicken at my table and my boy's brother awkwardly hitting on one cheerleader which provided some entertainment. Note: I did the robot on the dance floor.

No comments: