Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Obey My Blog!

My boy Jon's new game is to call up chicks and have me do voices over the phone. To some, this would be degrading. Many would ask: "what am I, a puppet?" I do not ask this. I do it. That's how much I love attention and people appreciating my abilities. Danny Rouhier: noted mimic.

There was a girl named Lee there last night. She claimed that she could dunk a tennis ball. I claimed I would dunk on her face and yell outloud while I was dunking and she would ask: "why did you dunk it so hard in my face?" and I would answer: "I don't know Lee; that's just how I roll. I dunk it hard in people's faces." She was all-state in like 9 sports or something which is cool if you're into that sort of thing. Stupid athletes and their big words and smaller but also hard to pronounce words...

The holidays get kind of slow for shows or maybe they just get slow for me.

My favorite voice to do right now is Cleveland from Family Guy. It just flows very well for me and the phrases I can say in the voice are all fun. My second favorite thing is the Dave Chappelle voice where I yell the name "Dave Chappelle" repeatedly. Comic juggernaut T-Rexx once said of my Dave Chappelle: "That's the best damned Dave Chappelle I've ever heard in my life...And it came from a white guy..." I say this only to brag.

Would you rather be a janitor in a Russian high school or a moisture farmer on Tatooine? I say moisture farmer because someone might come to you and tell you that you have the force and I've always wanted to have the force and have even practiced like I had it. I still wave my hand at automatic doors as if I have the ability to open them. The peak of my force powers was when I lived with my boy Quinn. I would hold my hand out and reach for something so long that he would have no choice but to get up and get it for me. Perhaps it was the indirect force, but I didn't move and I got the object. Advantage Jedi Master Roos...that's what I would call myself.

No comments: