Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My Bizzle

Sorry to everyone at Nanny's last night. I really stunk. I had done basically the same set the entire weekend and I needed to get some new stuff going. I went up with a few ideas to see where they would take me. They took me to a prison shower where I was deflowered and beaten with a hose as several guards watched and stared at my awkwardness.

Also, it was really dark at Nanny's. Weird scene all around. Chris Palmer did a hand-stand.

Saturday night at Cantina Marina will be cool like frozen foods in the freezer. Worst analogy ever.

No comments: