Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

That's Cute

I had a really long and funny post that somehow got erased when I put it online. I got really pissed off just now.

The gist of it was that I hate going to clubs and dealing with the bathroom attendant guys. Do I really have to give this paroled ex-car thief $2 every time I take a piss? Thanks for the paper towels chief, I couldn't have dried my hands without you spotting me. I gave the dude some money the first time I went in but on my subsequent trips, did not throw him anything as I didn't have a ton of cash. He gave me that 'you muthaf*cka' look that thought black guys can give to intimidated white guys to intimidate them. The only white guys that aren't intimidated are those redneck/thuggish white dudes with thin-lined facial hair and sideways hats that leave the frecas in their mitsubishis with glowing lights and lots of base for their hip hop tracks.

I promise the first version of this was funny. It included a dog humping a grown man and laying seed on his sweatpants. I guess this version includes that now too. Well, the other one had other good stuff about how I love Star Wars more than anyone I know and I can't write a Star Wars joke but Rory Scovel has like 3. All my jokes are like "TK 421 why don't you copy? TK 421, why aren't you at your post?.......We've got a bad transmitter. I'll see what I can do."

No comments: