Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I'm on Internet tv.

Check me out on the internet.com. Go to http://www.current.tv/studio/media/1078486

This is a direct link to a clip of me doing a little stand up. Its not my best work but its me just the same. My best work is right after a shower with the bathroom mirror a bit steamy; that is when I get creative...

If any of you readers are kind and unselfish people, you will log into current tv and green light my clip (no obligation, they just want unique log ins so a-holes like me don't keep voting for themselves to be green lighted). This will give me more exposure and give you a sense of accomplishment. Do it or be destroyed.

My boy Justin Schlegel, www.justinschlegel.com, is opening up for Bob Saget tonight at Lisner Auditorium at GW. None shall be spared from the barrage of jokes that will rain down like rain.

My posts are getting worse.

No comments: