Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stats

A few comics have taken to posting some stats and percentages about their web traffic. Whatever makes you happy I guess. I can't imagine doing this though. It would be like mentioning that I was the MVP of the Fairfax Eagles, the 18 and CABA national champions in 1997. Or, it would be like me saying, "hey, I'm Danny, when I graduated from GW, I was in the top five in most offensive categories for my career and was the school's all-time leader in RBIs...oh yeah, and make sure you check out the all conference teams where you will find my name. Also, if you get a chance, make sure to go and check the Virginia Little League record book where you will find my 12 year old season where I hit .896 with 27 home runs and a .15 era (I gave up one run when I got pissed at my dad and the umpire and I walked the bases loaded and walked in a run) in a 20 game season. All those stats are real by the way."

I would never do that.

I also can't believe I wasn't more in demand from pro teams. Usually, a 5'11" 195 lbs. player with average speed and no defensive position gets snatched up by a team looking for someone to make jokes on the bench.

Yeah but at least comedy doesn't pay very well.

I am putting together a really cool show. It is going to be cool and sweet but not too sweet because you would then get sick of it. Probably Dec 8. More to come on that.

Whispers amongst Satellite. Rumors flow like dust in the wind. Dec 3rd. There is a chance that this show would be like crossing the streams: there is a small chance we could survive the full particle reversal. It smells like burnt dog. Oh Venkman I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just forgot.

I went from a show promo right into Ghostbusters quotes. If you can't keep up, get a seeing eye dog. I don't get that either but my Babe Ruth coach told us that before the State Championship Game in South Hill, VA that I won with a 3 run home run in the top of the 7th inning.

No comments: