Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, November 06, 2006

FFXII

I bought Final Fantasy XII the day it came out. Last Tuesday. I've logged lots of hours. I cannot tell you how many but you'd be stunned. Stunned.

My favorite thing in the world. #1 thing by so far; my favorite pursuit/ativity/endeavor/recurring thing, is to improve video game characters. I love building up characters. Why is Madden so fun? The gameplay is tight but in franchise, you can improve your players. Bang. There it is.

I am within a joyous period in my life. Redskins defeat cowboys and save Earth from the invaders of Outworld, I am logging significant time on FFXII, and the premiere of something really cool that have done will be coming soon. I'll let you know exactly when soon but I want you all to know it is something I am extremely proud of.

No comments: