Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The New Era

First, thanks to the commentors on yesterday's blog. I like that you all wore your participants.

The Redskins are going to start Young Jason Campbell this week against Tampa Bay. I hope we are patient and allow the young man to grow. The last thing we need is for the kid to get jerked around and lose confidence. We've got to ride it out. My skins are done this year and I was lied to and that hurts. Don't lie to me. Don't tell me about Super Bowls and then go poop an entire live goose at midfield in a division game. Just sad. At least the Bears came through for me and dominated the giants. So, thanks to Ryan Conner and Doug Powell (my Bears fan friends) for all that.

Is it right to root for the suffering of my rivals when my team is not doing well? Absolutely. This is the way of the NFL, thanks be to Tags. Amen.

If you live in Sterling, go to Ned Divine's tonight. I'll be there which makes it cool.

No comments: