Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Poonanza

Hey dudes and non-dudes, we are gearing up for the Latest Poonanza. Dec 15 at the Warehouse Theater. More details to come as we get closer but some funny shizzle is in the works.

I was sick yesterday so no blog. I am sorry.

The 'at work blog streak' is still in tact...It is holding on by a thread.

No one cares at all.

Great talk.

Shutup.

You shutup.

You are not the boss of me.

You need a boss you idiot.

You're the idiot.

Nice one, did you use your quick comic mind for that?

No...I mean yes. Shutup.

No wonder you don't get invited to parties.

What parties?

See?

I hate you.

Good, at least you aren't dead inside.


See you tomorrow blog reader person.

No comments: