Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Maryland

I had a blast performing at the University of Maryland last night. Special thanks to the Bureau, Andy LoPresto, and all the boys for having Ryan, Jay, and me out there. The crowd was really fun and it was an awesome time. Thanks to everyone that came out.

I have a pretty nasty cold right now. I had it last night. I wanted to do some improv with the Bureau guys but I was so out of it. I screwed up a couple of jokes but the crowd didn't really notice or maybe I didn't notice them noticing. Either way, it was fun.org.

You get nothing else today.

3 comments:

Andy L said...

Thanks for coming and performing, bro-seph. The "how-dee-doo-dads" loved it. Let me know about the new site, remember?

ryanconnercomedy said...

me and my friends thought you were really funny

Graham Garvie said...

Unfortunately, Ryan Conner doesn't have any friends.