Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Primary Email

When my email isn't working, I am nothing. I become so worked up and irritated that I become completely useless, like man at a baby shower or a woman during the 2-minute drill when the Colts are driving after the Bettis fumble and she's on the phone with one of her friends and they are talking about the same thing that they talked about 5 minutes before and with any luck, 5 minutes later.

Most people are able to put things like busted email aside and move onto other things. I cannot do this. My rationale that 'it should be working' is so overwhelming that I can't see my way to do anything else other than continue to try and access my email and get increasingly frustrated, red-faced, a sometimes...a little sweaty.

Nice week of shows coming up. Just sharing.

Some of you might remember me railing against myspace in... my space. I hated it and I hated the whole idea. I now hate it less. The guy who invented this thing is a genius. I put him right up there with the guys that invented google and the Random Facts about Chuck Norris Website: http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php

Anyway, if you want to be internet.com friends with me, go to www.myspace.com/funnydanny
Remember, unless we are internet friends, our friendship in the real world means nothing.

No comments: