Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Big Ups

Thanks to the GW radio guys for having Chris White and me on this morning. We had a great time. I can't even remember what we talked about....that's how good they are. Check them out online at www.gwradio.com

Show tonight at Warehouse will be fun. Larry Poon will be there and he will bring it. Starts at 8:30 at 1021 7th street NW.

Do you ever almost get into an accident and get really flustered? I almost hit a car in front of me that should have entered a circle and then didn't. I assumed he would go so I started looking to the left to see if I could merge in. I could because no one was coming so I started to go and almost hit Nancy Nissan. She was driving a Saturn, but I think that was her name. I then started doing this thing where I imagined I had gotten into an accident and what I would say to everyone about where I was and what I was doing:

"Yeah....I just got in an accident...So I'm gonna be late...No everyone's OK...Cool man...All right...Later"

"Hey...so yeah...Uhhh...just got in an accident...no everyone's fine...well I was pulling into the circle and...no washington circle...and...OK cool...Later"

"Dude...no man...no check it out...no...Hey le...du...Lemme call you back"

GW basketball #10 in the nation. Check it out son.

I got some big comedy news yesterday. Not going to spoil it because I don't have enough info yet, but suffice to say I am awesome and you are lucky to read this.

Last, a funnydanny blog update:

A previous post about the types of dudes out there and how certain girls are drawn to them. Well, the cute, cool, and high quality young lady is now fully together with the terrible dude. The dude, who is terrible, has infiltrated and is now entrenched like a tic. Its too late now as roommates and friends are making excuses for him. 'I agree with you at first but you have to get to know him', 'He comes across that way but he's actually a nice guy', or 'He still does stuff like that but he doesn't mean anything by it'.

If you have to say these things, the dude is terrible. So, a moment of internet silence for this young lady who can't see the brighter world outside the shadow cast from you know who.

..................................................................................


Thank you.

No comments: