Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Bless Me Blogger For I Have Sinned...

It's been 4 days since my last post. I wasn't in the office on Friday. I was moving a bunch of stuff around. I was all manly and stuff.

I'm busy as hell this week. But that should all be over soon. My Class ends on Wednesday. I'm stoked.

In other news, the US federal government has taken away the ability to view several websites. Myspace is one of them. Not a big loss for me; I can approve made up girls that want me to view their webcams on my own time. The big loss? I mean the really big loss?

Youtube.

No more.

Wow.

That's like taking a baby's pacifier and replacing it with a bag of bent silverware. I'm in withdrawal.

More tomorrow.

No comments: