Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Suunday Night

March 11 at 8:30, My boys Jon Mumma and Jared Stern and I are doing a really cool show at the DC Improv. Tix are only $10. The Improv built a really cool lounge that holds about 75 people. It's a really great space and we are stoked to do the 1st show in there. You should come if you like joy.

If I could go back in time and be in any band, I would be in the Jackson 5. I would tell Mr. Jackson: 'Look dad, hit me all you want...just don't touch little Michael. He's too important. You keep this up, he's gonna turn out SO weird.'

Because I won an argument against my boy Jon, attorney at law, I am now entered into a wager with him. I also realize that the last sentence doesn't make sense unless you have a back story...moving on...the bet is for dimes. $.10. We are betting a dime for every ACC/Big 10 match up in the NCAA tourney. Despite the fact that I explained to Jon the ACC has won all 8 ACC-Big10 Challenges (including this year), he claimed the Big 10 was the better conference. Again, we are betting with dimes.

No comments: