Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Young and the Tight

Come to the Arlington Cinema 'N Drafthouse tomorrow night. I'll be there with some other exceptional comics. I know that implies that I find myself exceptional. Arrogant? Yes, but you are on my blog. There will be much humor there. The people will enjoy this.

Show starts at 9:45. Get tickets and be cool. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

2 days left. LONG lunch today. Around 2 hours. No apologies to anyone.

Coolest thing I have going is that next week, in Columbus, OH, I'll be appearing at the Funny Bone with Bill Burr. He's my favorite comic working right now because he's amazing. The dude has clearly worked so hard and has tons of material. I'm really excited.

No comments: