Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Racoon Wars

When I came home last night, 2 enormous racoons were fighting in a tree next to my house. They were making tons of noise and the tree was shaking. I can only assume they were fighting over who got to eat the entire house. They were huge. Like dogs...big dogs in trees. Terrifying. If they are out there and are reading this, I left some cash in the top bureau drawer. Take it. It's yours. Just don't hurt anyone. We won't tell the cops. They wouldn't believe us anyway.

Work shabingus the last few days. It honks.

I have my last class tonight. Then graduation tomorrow. That's weird. Graduation. Anyway, I'll be certified to...well I'll have the experience to...I'll be done.

Meh.

No comments: