Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, March 19, 2007

The Worst Republic Ever

F Texas. Bunch of liars screwed the whole thing up for me. Thanks for showing up you idiots.

Tried to reschedule my court appearance for my BS reckless driving charge where I never exceeded 7 miles per hour. After waiting on hold for 31 minutes, the nice gentleman informed me that my request for a continuance would have to be presented to a judge. Awesome. I find out tomorrow if the officer is available to lie on another date. Stay tuned.

I dubbed 2006 as the 'year of the lie'. It looks like 2007 is not stopping the lies. Just don't lie to me. People are lying all the time. It needs to stop. Seriously.

On the brighter side, I have 5 business days after this one at my job. People have asked me if I will miss this place. This cooky little corner of the universe...my everyday destination since September of '05...and the answer is no. I'm never coming back here ever for any reason.

Cool show this Friday night at the Arlington Cinema 'N Drafthouse. Here's what they did:

'Let's get a bunch of really good comics together and do a show'. So that's what it is. Show will start at 10 PM. Go get tickets or you'll be sorry.

No comments: