Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Improv

Thanks to the Improv and everyone who came out to the show last night. Jared, Jon and I all had a great time. That new lounge room is going to be a great place for local comics to perform. I had a blast and I hope everyone who came had a great time as well.

I am leaving my job in 14 days. I have 10 working days after this one. I have mentally checked out. Note: this was the case when I first took this job on September 1, 2005.

The George Washington University won the A-10 tournament this past weekend and earned a trip down south to play the Commodores of Vanderbilt. There will be so many dudes with floppy hair at this game. So, for the rest of the week, until Vanderbilt takes down my boys (which I believe they will as they are more talented and have played tougher teams all year), I am on frobation (friend probation) with all my friends either currently at Vanderbilt as well as Vanderbilt alums. So Doug, Muse, Francesca, E Tario, Mandy...none of you guys can talk to me this week.

I have something really cool that I am working on. The awesomeness level could be really high. More on that as it develops.

No comments: