Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm An Idiot

Seriously. One of the biggest ever. I'm 27 and I cannot tell the difference between Dayton and Columbus. They are an hour apart. Booking a flight to one is NOT THE SAME as booking a flight to the other. Ridiculous.

Me: 'Wow, 180! That's really cheap.'

(Select flight. Blow through confirming flight details...receive email that includes itinerary....and...)

Me: 'Dayton!? What? What the f*....... How did...Dayton?'

(Go online to look at reservation. It says Dayton. Go to search engine and type in same things. It shows Columbus. Click on cheap price that I clicked on before.)

Now the flight says: 'BWI to DAY'...guess who the airline is? f*cking AirTran. That joke is coming back with a vengeance. I'm going Lewis Black on it and I sincerely don't care if I get a single laugh ever again doing it. I hate that airline. I also fully realize that I am an idiot because I booked a horrendous flight and I should not be allowed to interact with people but still...f AirTran in the ear.

No comments: