Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

My bizzle

Sorry for the blog free week. I've been mostly without internets this week in Columbus. I am now at an internet cafe known as 'Panera' which is exclusive to these parts. Shows this week have been a lot of fun. Bill Burr is phenomenal. I've had an amazing time being a complete tool by constantly telling him how great i think he is. It comes off desperate and clingy. Perfect.

The Funny Bone here in Columbus is an incredible venue. Really cool place to do a show. I've enjoyed it immensely. Everyone has been so great. I wish I could perform here always and also have good jokes to perform with.

The people of this state and this town like the Ohio State Buckeyes. You should not trust anyone from Ohio. Why? At any given time, a person from this state will yell: 'O-H!' and strangers will yell: 'I-O!' There are no words for how ridiculous this is. Bill Burr made fun of it when it happened last night for 10 minutes. In the middle of his set, some chooch yells out the 'O-H' part. Burr, stopped and ripped the guy a new exit. Awesome.

The first show tonight is right in the middle of the Ohio State/Georgetown game. I have no idea how this is going to turn out. High likelyhood of a catastrophic shabingus...

Let's go Hoyas.

No comments: