Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm a Liar

Remember when I said, I'd have more for you today? You don't? It's because you didn't read yesterday's blog. Sure...take your time...Just...OK, you're back? yeah, I lied. I am swamped with stuff.

2 quick thoughts before I go:

1) College basketball is back with a vengeance this year. I don't care what people say about the NBA minimum age rule, it's awesome for the college game. So many great college players right now. If you haven't seen Kevin Durant play, do so. Truly unique player. If Rick Barnes (head coach of Texas) could find a way to get him the ball, Durant could have been the highest scoring freshman since Mahmoud Abdul Raouf (Chris Jackson) at LSU. I'm not bothering to look up the spelling.

2) Maryland beat duke last night. I watched it going back and forth between the terps game and the Texas/ Texas A&M game. Both awesome. duke losing is always good. This is especially true when they lose at home. It's the most refreshing silence.

Top silences in sports:

1) yankee stadium when it's so quiet you can hear the Red Sox fans individual comments

2) duke. when the nerds have to file out and go back to their dorms

3) texas stadium when another team completes a long TD pass and you can actually hear jerry jones mowing the lines.

No comments: