Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Tourney Is On

So far, I'm 3/3 on games. At this rate I'll have every game correct and win a multitude of prizes.

I am openly watching games online at work and defying anyone to challenge me on it.

I'm swinging by the Arlington Cinema 'N Drafthouse tonight for a little set. Rob Maher and Erin Jackson will be there also. Humans should see us. We're great.

I'm headed to Richmond this Friday to do a show at U of R with Matt Fulchiron. He's famous and good. I am not. I enjoy his stuff, at least what I've seen. I like doing college shows. I like them for a lot of reasons. I'm not going to tell you those reasons because you didn't ask.

Honey Wheat Pretzel sticks from Snyder's are terrible. Do not buy them. Instead, don't be an idiot and pass on the Ritz Chips when you went to the convenience store on the first floor during lunch to go with your sandwich from Lost Dog Cafe that you ordered last night. Just buy the Ritz Chips and don't out think yourself.

No comments: