Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Columbus

I'm in sunny Columbus, Ohio for a week of shows at the Columbus Funny Bone. Thursday through Sunday, Bill Burr will be here performing. This is good.

My last day of work was Monday. My boss, who is an awesome guy, also announced he was leaving the company. The point is, the company we worked for was most ungood.

I wouldn't work for them if I were you.
Be careful if you are applying for government positions.
A close study of all the options should be considered.

My last day was kind of anti-climactic. I expected a great release and rush of joy as I triumphantly strolled out of the building. Instead, it felt like a long weekend. I think it hasn't really hit me yet because I have so many things going on. If I was leaving and sitting at home right now winning the 2014 Super Bowl in my Madden franchise today, I think I'd be more excited.

More later this week. First show with headliner Jason Dixon is tonight.

No comments: