Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Blogger Party

When I logged into blogger, it told me that blogger was having a party...in Dallas, Texas. I like blogger. But I don't like it enough to go to its party...maybe enough to swing by and say hi.

I graduate tonight from broadcasting school....yeah.

Jared Stern, Jon Mumma, and Me at the Improv this Sunday night. 8:30 in the lounge. Go to the show or face perilous fire and explosions. Go here to grab tix. We're right after Pablo Francisco on the upcoming shows list.

If you want to go, make sure you reserve tix in advance. It's not that big a room and space is limited. Gracias.

No comments: