Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bupkas

I am going to apologize in advance. I have nothing to write about today. I wanted to write about not having anything to write about but thought that would be too hacky (not as hacky as my Walken, Shwarzeneggar, Bush voices but up there). I decided I would write about the reasons I wish I had the force but then I thought that people would be annoyed because they don't like star wars but then I thought that I wouldn't want to be friends with that person anyway because how could you trust someone that doesn't like star wars?

Here is what I thought of:

I have this problem too so I'm not above it but, I hate reading comedians' bios and reading who they performed with. Its like, "I'm going to drop 4 names and by association, I must be good." This proves nothing to me. I performed with Alan Havey, who is hilarious, he doesn't remember me from a total stranger that goes: "Hey, You're Alan Havey, the guy that performed after Danny Rouhier at the DC Improv".

I don't know what to do about it because it seems to be the standard but I want to develop a system where dudes that suck at comedy don't get to name drop and they just have to drop the names of other sh*tty comics and then they will fall into the earth and be reborn as grass and all will tread upon them as punishment for wasting people's time with jokes about bad credit and weed.

Next person who says "Targe-eh" to me instead of 'Target' is getting punched in the ear.

I will do better tommorow I promise.

1 comment:

sixth lie said...

what kind of idiot pronounces target, "targe-eh"? ok, to be fair we don't have targets up here, but even if we did, only out french counterparts would do that.