Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Mirth

35-7. Redskins defeat cowboys. I was in attendance at FedEx Field on Sunday as 93,000 + chanted: "We Want Dallas!" We got Dallas and whooped their asses in a way that I have not seen since I was a child and we had a parade that celebrated the Super Bowl. I have been very clear since that time that I want another parade as I recall the one from my childhood to be the most mirthful occurrence of my life.

The place was so loud on Sunday it was ridiculous. I've never heard it like that before. Truly great experience. I shamed every Dallas fan within earshot and many left in the middle of the 3rd quarter. This brings me to my next point:

The Redskins/cowboys rivalry is one of the biggest in sports. The old Redskins and cowboys hate each other. If you are a Redskins fan, why on earth would you ever allow a ticket to go to a cowboys fan? There are always so many cowboys fans at this game and it boggles my mind that any person who would go through the process of getting tickets, which would leave one to believe that they are a fan of the team and are concerned with its well-being. If you care about the Redskins at all, then you hate the cowboys. That's it. I don't care who it is, you say 'no'. Any other game is fine to bring the guy to, but not this one. It insults the rest of us.

The upside is that we can yell 'Dallas sucks!' really loudly in their faces and they have to take it as their listless team got mooshed. I love the idea that cowboys fans paid to see that.

Note: every time Dallas scores, approximately 1800 children are sexually abused in America. Dallas has scored 49 times this season by touchdown and field goal and about 88,000 cases of sexual abuses are substantiated every year. This is a pretty simple formula.

Go to hell cowboys. Everyone else, please enjoy the mirth.

Tonight, I'm headlining a show at Easy Street Sports Bar in Richmond. Here's the website: http://www.955comedy.com/

Here's the address:
2401 W. Main St.Richmond, VA 23220

Here's a funny word: fard (to paint one's face)

No comments: