Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Nice look

The Pony Tail: for girls, a way to say that she didn't have enough time to spend on her hair. For dudes, a way to say that they are terrible and shouldn't be talked to by anyone because they are going to go ride their moped.

I just rode the elevator with a pony tail guy. If he wasn't some sort of computer tech guy, then he is training to be one. I just cannot imagine the thought process:

"You know what I am missing? A pony tail that's what."

"Hey, I look good now, but I could really look like A) a greasy latino gangster poorly portrayed in a movie B) a stereotypical Hollywood yuppie that visits a small town in a bad movie or C) a Dungeons and Dragons grand master who lives above a comic book store. All I have to do is grow my hair out really long and then tie it into a pony tail."

A conscious decision has to be made to grow one's hair out that long and then make it into a pony tail. My boy Ryan Conner crusades against the fannypack: http://www.ryanconnercomedy.com/blogger.html
but I think this is much worse. At least you can carry stuff in your fanny pack whereas the majority of ponytails cannot support much weight at all.

Men with pony tails should have to marry women with boy haircuts so they even out. Dudes have short hair, girls have long hair. Stop rocking the boat people.

No comments: