Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Sweetness and Why UHAUL Is Not Sweet

Next week, I'm headlining a show in Richmond at the Easy Street Bar and Grill. Here's the website for more info: http://www.955comedy.com/

If you are in Richmond or have peeps down there, inform them of this and attend the show.

More news:


I have been updating my website pretty regularly so there are a few new things to check out. I will wait for the applause to die down. New photos, new attitude, new hotness. www.funnydanny.com. Click, observe, repeat.

My moving experience has taught me a few things:
1) Girls can be as disgusting as dudes. My roommate and I have cleaned up after the two girls who's apartment we moved into for a couple of weeks now. Abominable. They lived in squalor. I don't know exactly what that means but I know its gross. Nothing worse than long multi-colored hairs everywhere that reflect a schotty dye job and poor taste along with the build-up of moldy filth in prominent places. We cleaned and it still looked dirty. So we painted and now it looks OK.

2) UHAUL is the worst company in the history of capitalism. I went to pick up a moving truck yesterday and they didn't have the reservation the guy behind the counter was the most salty, apathetic idiot ever. It was like getting a cat from a tree with a flamethrower trying to get this bastard to lift a finger. He even admitted that UHAUL is the worst company in the world and that he was tired of being 'cussed at all day'. Advice: get a new job. There has to be a market for someone with your training. Become a bathroom attendant at a club (see previous post)...
They didn't have my reservation but 10 to 1 I still get billed. They capitalize on the fact that you don't move all the time and that you'll recognize the name. They continue to get business despite being the most poorly run outfit in America. Look it up, they suck.

3) I rank moving just ahead of 'major surgery' for things that I would least like to go through. Why is it so painful? Why is it always so horrible? Why can't girls who used to live in my new apartment clean up after themselves and take all of their stuff with them when they go? I am bitter about this people.


There will be more funny stuff later this week.

No comments: