Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Ewwwww

There was a good crowd at the Topaz Bar last night for the weekly open mic. I provided them with a fine sh*t burger for their trouble. I'm not sure when I lost them exactly, but I think it was in between my poorly constructed joke about NASCAR Lap counters and my joke about kidnapping and abusing a fat girl. These are usually winners...oh my God I need to quit doing comedy.

I am going to New York City this weekend. My boys Pat and Ben with some other dudes throw a filthy party ever year called the Boondoggle. Please note that this party is known for its filth.

If there are no good stories to tell, it will be because the audience didn't laugh at my joke about mix cassette tapes...

No comments: