Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Richmond in the Heezy

I had a lot of fun in Richmond last night. Thanks to the great crowd that came out and thanks to Ray for the spot. Also, big thank you to my boy Tom who traveled from Fairfax to see the show and brought 'mad peeps' as they say on the streets of Richmond.

Warning, this next part is not funny:

I have learned a lesson through blogging and posting things on the internet. Sometimes, even if its not your intent, you can tick people off and make them upset. I need to be more careful with what I post as its hard to convey tone when someone else is reading and its also hard when you have to be purposely vague so that someone doesn't think something negative is written about them. My bad ET.

End unfunny portion.


I love the holiday season for several reasons:

1) Christmas Carols
2) Christmas
3) Festive Decorations
4) Giving/receiving gifts

I hate the holiday season for one reason:

-Evite responses that use the words: "I'll be there with bells on". I hate this. Don't do it. Its not funny and everyone says it and thinks its funny. Don't be unoriginal. You are a hacky evite responder if you say it. I get the idea that you will be there and you plan on being festive. If you need an idea, email me through my website and I will provide you with one free of charge to purge this world of 'be there with bells on' responses. We can do better people. Strive to achieve.

No comments: