Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

DOH!

Sorry loyal readers (mom) and casual readers (dad), awkwardly busy today. I usually don't have much to do but I have been occupado all day long. Note: FunnyDanny does not trust any person who says things like:

"I'd rather be busy at work"
"I"M better when I have lots to do."
"Sure I'm with the Navy, why don't you hop into the van and take some candy?"

If you have ever said these things, you are the person at work that annoys everyone and it will be harder to get invited to happy hours. You'll have to do the thing where you manage to hear about them instead of being included on the original email chain...Awkward.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I think I've fallen for that Navy one before....