Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Did a Good Thing Today

Justin, Jon and I all performed today over at Walter Reed Medical Center for some wonderful people. I know that the 3 of us had an incredible time and we got a great response from all the folks in attendance. One of the better experiences I've had as a comedian. Thanks so much to Walter Reed, Whitney (Brooke) and DeAnne (Andrea).

I put those names in parenthesis because all of us agreed that those 2nd names were what the girls actually looked like. Whitney looks exactly like a Brooke. She looks more like a Brooke than any Brooke has ever looked like a Brooke or Whitney. DeAnne could not have been more Andrea even if she had been named Andrea and had changed her middle name to Andrea also.

Things in my office are tumultuous at best....

No comments: