Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Whoop Whoop

Thursday through Saturday, I'm featuring at Rascals in Baltimore. The headliner is William Troxler who I don't know anything about other than that he is the headliner. Should be a fun set of shows. That club is one of the best spaces I have ever performed in. Really great spot in a fun and trashy location...

Kidding, I heart Baltimore.

The Redskins won yesterday. I attended the contest and experienced so much joy due to the outcome of the contest. Strangers sharing in something great together. Pretty magical.

I believe that Santanna Moss is a video game character placed here by a higher being that is playing a video game with our lives...the point is that dude is so quick it cannot be real.

Out

No comments: