Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

www.wtf.net

Do you ever sleep wrong and wake up unable to turn your head one way? It hurts and is annoying. This is especially true if on your drive into work you have to merge to the left several times. Cripes that honks.

My boys from Auburn got shellacked on Saturday. I call them my boys because they were my pick to play in the title game this year. Note: often times, this is my philosophy for rooting for college football teams. I pick a horse and root to be correct. Very frustrating to me that my horse lost its jockey and had its leg bit off by some rabid coyotes. I thought Auburn was underrated to start the year and they steadily climbed up in the polls as they navigated a filthy SEC schedule and were #2 when Arkansas upset them this weekend. Here were my other calls to start the year:

-Notre Dame is severely overrated. They will lose 3 games and finish barely in the top 20 (looks possible)
-Florida State is being slept on and will be in title contention this year. (not likely after Clemson took them to the woodshed)
-Penn State stinks (they don't stink but are not as good as advertised)
-The SEC will be far and away the best conference with the Big 10 #2. The Pac-10 stinks and will be the worst BCS conference (2/3. Looks like the Big XII is the worst BCS conference right now)
-Calvin Johnson from Georgia Tech is the best player in the country (any arguments on that?)

Those were my calls. The fact that I am wrong about Auburn and FSU is mildly upsetting.

Rocking a show in Sterling tonight with my boy and fellow Redskin devotee, Rob Maher. According to his website, he is the best comic ever. I have to believe that this is true because the internet.com is about truth.

No comments: