Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Spruce

I spruced up the blog a little and not in a sappy tree that grows in moderate climates sort of way. Just little things here and also there to make so that you, the reader, has a more enjoyable experience when you stop in for an average of 48 seconds according to my webstats. I was able to do this because I was bored and because when you are bored, you experiment with things. Like the time in '88 when I walked to Rite Aid and bought 25 Wacky Wall Walkers and threw them all at the wall at the same time. The results were disappointing at best.

Tired of promoting it so, one last time:

Rascals tonight-Saturday with Headliner William Troxler. It will be fun because I am a fun dude.

No comments: