Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Helping People? Vastly Over-rated

I helped a friend move a HUGE painting last night after I ate a bag of schizenburgers at Topaz. There should absolutely be a law not allowing friends to take advantage of each other like this. All in all, was it really that horrendous? No, but it was without a doubt, a shabingus.

It is always more complicated that advertised when it comes to moving crap.

"It should just take a few minutes."

"It's more awkward than it is heavy...that's why you need 7 of us"

and so forth. Bullcrap.

Listen, from now on, I'll help you, but you just have to be honest with me:

"Listen dude, it is going to be a complete pain in the a$$. I'm only doing it because my wife will not silence herself on this topic and my next 6 months will be a living hell if I don't get this 50 square feet of painted canvas up to my apartment."

I'll do it. Just be honest. Don't hype it down. That needs to be a law. No down-hyping for dudes helping other dudes move things. I should be able to get something in a kangaroo court. Like, the next time I have some kind of pain the a$$...like I have to get my car fixed. He handles it. I tell him, don't worry about it, and then my car is all set. That is how it should work. Otherwise, I think I'm busy that month bruh.

Daniel Tosh is awesome at comedy. He refuses to pander to the crowd and just keeps hammering away with really creative and edgy material. That is all I'm saying about that.

Have a great weekend everybody. Skins 27 Titans 13.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the painting was on canvas, it could have been taken off the frame and rolled up, and then re-attached to the rollers once it was upstairs. That's how museums handle oversized artwork.

abelicic said...

more like titans 25 redskins 22. sorry for your luck overrated nfc east.