Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Gary Clark



One of my favorite football players of all-time, #84 is kind enough to open his restaurant to some of my silly comic friends and I on Wednesday evening. Here are the details: http://www.southbeachrestaurantbethesda.com/3/miscellaneous9.htm

7904 Woodmont AveBethesda, MD 20814

Show starts at 8:30 is going to be hosted by my buddy Rob Maher who is funny and tastes like pumpkin spice.

I'm really excited about this show because I have wanted to meet Gary Clark since he scored a TD in overtime to beat Minnesota when I was a child and my father explained that he was very fast. I liked that.

If you are in Bethesda, come to the show. If you are not in Bethesda, go there. It's a real up and coming town...

No comments: