Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Monday, October 16, 2006

I Am Distressed

Sorry for lateness. I cannot muster much today as the Redskins have got me so depressed. Hard to imagine that things would be like this but they are. Here is an excerpt from a post on my Redskins blog:

Are we being tested? Is this a test? What if it has to get so bad to see who sticks it out? Will it be that much better once we win one of these little shabingi (plural of shabingus)?

Also, notation about my whipping boy, Archu-deetoo. I read an ESPN the Mag article about him when he first came into the league. Phenomenal workout warrior and so forth. Did you know the dude refuses to do ANY agility drills? Like 0. He has the new age trainer guy and he only deadlifts stuff. Weird for a guy that needs quickness huh? I know everyone is tired of me saying this but that will go down as the worst signing since The Wizards introduced 'center of the future' Ike Austin. Yeah, I brought up the Wizards. That is how weird it is right now.
I'm on the Wizards blog too with a different name and everything. But now that the Redkins have chanted 'nivum-Shiva' and the dude from Temple of Doom has stopped by my place in Glover Park to take my heart out of chest and hold my still beating organ aloft as hundreds of pigmies shoot blow darts at it as they dance to the fight song that the eagles made up in 1992, I'm feeling a bit empty and strange.

2-5 going into the bye week dudes and Megskin. It is a very real possibility. I just ate my own eyebrows.Last note: I went to a meeting this morning. I am the lowest dude on the pole by a lot. I am staring into space just distraught with my thoughts of wholdman.edu and acarter.org just getting abused, and one of my superiors snaps me back to reality by repeating a question. Everyone is staring at me. I did not hear the question but I go: 'Let me check'. I get up and leave the room and do not return. That is what the Redskins have done to me this year.
Out.

1 comment:

Rob Maher said...

They say misery loves company Danny but I'd much rather be enjoying your company over drinks in Vegas with showgirls on each of our arms as we celebrate the Skins 4th SuperBowl win. One day.