Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yes...Quickly

Sorry, actually kinda busy today randaomly...and also kind of awkwardly.

I was gonna respond to the dude that called out my fantasy football squadron yesterday but I did so in a comment. It is weird to comment on your own blog. I will just say that to have 2 top 10 running backs and 2 top 10 receivers on one fantasy team in a 12 team league is almost impossible to accomplish. I have average to above average QBs (hopefully Hasselback will return to form after an qwful Chicago week. I think we will getting to face those awful NFC West defenses 5 more times). Enough about that.

Come see humor made in Baltimore. I make my first appearance at Rascals this weekend with headliner William Troxler. Note: I made a couple appearances here when it was the Baltimore Improv...ow! why did you hit me?...oh I'm not supposed to say that it was the imp....oh? Really?...OK...right...No I'm taking the pills...No I know what happens when I don't...yes I know you've been though a lot because of me...can we not talk about this now?...yes I'll see you at home.

5 shows, 3 nights, 1 shabingus.

Out.

No comments: