Welcome Internet.com Traveler

Below you will find the following elements: mirth, joy, humor, mockery, insinuation, sport, politics, comedy, rants, awkwardness, opinions, communacable disease, self-promotion, and lingo. Enjoy.

Friday, October 27, 2006

It Is YOUR Duty

I'm literally too tired to blog about all the news of this past week. It is going to have wait until next week like a good little news bit that grets rewarded for being patient with a new nintendo game but does not choose well and comes come with 'Tiger Heli', one of the 25 worst games of all time.

What I will tell you, is that on my way back from the NACA conference last night well after midnight. I stopped at a WaWa. I purchased one of the greatest foodstuffs I have ever had the pleasure of consuming. We owe it to oursleves not to let this product go away. If you see it, buy it, eat it, realize that it is the nectar of the gods, and go buy more.

Ritz Chips.

The BEST snackfood in the history of the world. I decided after 4, that I wanted that taste in my mouth forever. When they do an MTV Cribs of my DC apartment in 2012, there will be a pantry filled completely with ritz chips at all times. Astoundingly tight.

Ritz cracker flavor, bakes into a chip. I cannot stress this enough, THE BEST EVER. Incredible. We often talk about achievements of the science community. I wish to invite the man (yes, I said man. Mysogonist, that's how I roll. I'd bet anything that it was not a woman who came up with a tight snack food) over to a bbq where he would be the toast of the event. What a great human.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: